Monday, May 11, 2009

Worry. I has it.

I am feeling bad, right in the middle of my stomach right now. Not sick. That wouldn't be remarkable, but this isn't sickness it's guilt? I think. Guilt for what?
I don't really know why. Maybe it's worry? Am I worried about my job, and the fact that it is so frustrating? Maybe. Yes. I am. I am also worried about my two classes other than Psychology. I am worried that I wrote a really bad essay for my Judaism class, and I don't know what I got on my Latin American music midterm, but I bet it wasn't very good. I have that feeling.
I feel worried about what I am going to do this summer, I am worried that Stephen, who used to be a good friend of mine, but who I haven't seen in two weeks, will become one of those people that I can't even talk to anymore because we suddenly stopped talking, and it's been too long and we just can't manage to start talking again.
That worries me.

There are some things I'm looking forward to, though. I am looking forward to seeing Lael this weekend. I am always looking forward to going home and snuggling with my cat. I am really looking forward to seeing Rebecca and spending a few days in that weird different world of Rebecca-dom. I think maybe I will just go talk to Meredith, then go to bed and wake up tomorrow when everything is better. Maybe?

No comments: